Updated: Jan 1
Strong is ALWAYS.....
1. Knowing who you are and being TOTALLY & blatantly self-confident.
"I believe in what's right and I am not backing down at all!"
2. Having confidence in what you have.
"I may have short legs, but they are mine and I'm proud of them"
3. Sticking up for the underdog.
"She is being abused and I will do something about it RIGHT NOW!"
4. Knowing just when to give in at the correct time.
"Ok, she may be wrong, but what's the point?" "You are absolutely correct! honey"
5. knowing when it's right to let go.
"I know she is just a teen, but I will have to let her go out at some point."
6. Showing your weakness at the proper time.
"I need to be held before I can't take it anymore."
7. Being kind and gentle.
"This dog is going to die if I don't nurse it back to health at once!."
8. Never ever giving up on yourself!
"This life really sucks, but I am here for the long haul!"
9. Admitting when you are wrong.
"Dam, I was wrong about this - I will admit it and show I have strength."
10. Having perseverance far beyond your limits.
"I made it 1/2 way, so I can't quit now."
BONUS is STRENGTH
...Seeking help when you need it MOST! By taking an active step in seeking HELP, YOU are actually taking control of YOUR life! Thus, asking for HELP reveals STRENGTH, NOT weakness.
"Hey, Joey - You got a minute? I might be missing the point here, Will you give me a hand, and tell me what you see?